Biker Bodie is too old to cross Canada

Biker Bodie is too old to cross Canada
Question is, are we?

Monday, June 22, 2009

On a personal note...

On a personal note...
Experiencing what I can only describe as a "wave of self-doubt". My thoughts are about being too old, my bike too small, it's too far etc.
I accept this as a natural response to the undertaking, try and think like a buddhist and live in the moment. Then when I'm on the bike and driving through the beautiful countryside of the Thompson River or alongside Kootenay Lake with my nose full of the sweet smell of fresh cut cedar, I come to terms with my decision to be here on the bike, even if it's raining, rather than on the couch wondering what's next on TV.
Taking it one day at a time and loving it.

* Grant will be adding a link to a photo-bucket soon.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoying your blog and will be following closely. Sounds like you are getting all the rain out of the way at the beginning of the trip so you'll have clear sailing from now on.

    Your visit was awesome and we enjoyed it so much. Can't wait to see you guys on your way back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adventure!

    I'm absolutely green with envy and will watch for updates here!

    be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Premature Departure HAAAAAAA Haaaa HAAAAAAAA
    I can vouch for the Arms Reach Bistro, Kev and I went there for an anniversary dinner food, service, scenery all wonderfull!
    Jill, I was thinking you could stop off at my sisters place near Owen Sound, if I can get your vest I could send it there .... you'd like my sister. LMK---- love,Kim

    ReplyDelete

Followers